“Not Ready for Prime Time.”
Review of Round Table Pizza

Round Table Pizza
Ranked #311 of 457 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 27, 2011

Good pizza, as is the norm at most Round Table restaurants. But when I asked for a plastic knife for my food-to-go, no one could find one! I mean, gimme' a break here. Plastic utinsils are basic to any competently run pizza shop...

1  Thank garcalli

Reviewed November 13, 2010

Let me start out by saying that the pizza was good; so were the bread sticks and the salad bar. The service however, was atrocious, and I will not return based on how bad it was.

I'm thinking it might have had something to do with tip function when ordering our meal at the counter: I bypassed it, thinking that we would tip at the end of our meal based on how the service had been. I'm not sure if what I did was abnormal, but the service we received was atrocious and I saw other people in the restaurant getting much better service.

For example, our meal came with cinnamon sticks at the end. When we were finished our pizza we tracked down someone to get a to-go box. He brought it. We asked him about the cinnamon sticks; he said someone would bring them along shortly. 10 mintues later I went to the counter and asked someone who looked like the manager if we could get our sticks. He asked for our table number and went into the kitchen. We never heard back. 10 minutes later I tracked down another worker, who was actually helpful: she got us our sticks in a to-go box within 10 minutes. I'm thankful to her, but shocked at the behavior of the other workers at this place. We won't return.

Reviewed September 10, 2009

not lately

Ferndale, Washington
Reviewed January 30, 2008

Good pizza!

Reviewed January 30, 2008

We always have work lunches from here.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Round Table Pizza? Share your experiences!