“Hole in the wall serving gold”
Review of Sandwich Odyssey

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sandwich Odyssey
Ranked #139 of 456 Restaurants in Bellingham
Reviewed June 10, 2013

This place is a simple little restaurant across the street from Bellingham high school. Sandwiches are served on special buns baked fresh each day. Fillings are generous and tasty ranging from hi quality deli meats to homemade meatloaf or tuna mix. The money is invested in the quality of the food not the building so don't be fooled by what it looks like from the outside. If you like sandwiches made by someone who cares this is the place to try.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

My mom opened The Sandwich Odyssey 16 years ago, I have eaten 2-3 sandwiches (sometimes more) a week since she opened it. I will never get tired of them, I still crave them. Hope you try it soon. Take it from me... All the sandwiches are just how mom makes them, super fresh! I think I'll call her and have her bring me an Italian Sausage sandwich home today.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Conveniently located downtown. Great lunch specials and the sandwiches are always good. Plus, they'll make a salad out of anything on the menu. Very accommodating. Quick service and friendly staff. Can't be beat for a quick lunch and good value.

Reviewed September 24, 2011

Great place, been a fan for many years, last week my friend brought me a Philly sandwich to work, what a great surprise!

Reviewed July 2, 2011

This is a very basic place where local hard-working types come to get a real sandwich. Seriously good stuff here at very reasonable prices. I've tried a few different sandwiches and they're all tasty and very filling. The place itself is an odd little nondescript building and about as basic as you can get inside. But if you're hungry and want a good sandwich at a great price, check it out!

Been to Sandwich Odyssey? Share your experiences!