“Never gets old!”

Add it.
Sandwich Odyssey
Ranked #137 of 456 Restaurants in Bellingham
Reviewed April 13, 2013

My mom opened The Sandwich Odyssey 16 years ago, I have eaten 2-3 sandwiches (sometimes more) a week since she opened it. I will never get tired of them, I still crave them. Hope you try it soon. Take it from me... All the sandwiches are just how mom makes them, super fresh! I think I'll call her and have her bring me an Italian Sausage sandwich home today.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Conveniently located downtown. Great lunch specials and the sandwiches are always good. Plus, they'll make a salad out of anything on the menu. Very accommodating. Quick service and friendly staff. Can't be beat for a quick lunch and good value.

Reviewed September 24, 2011

Great place, been a fan for many years, last week my friend brought me a Philly sandwich to work, what a great surprise!

Reviewed July 2, 2011

This is a very basic place where local hard-working types come to get a real sandwich. Seriously good stuff here at very reasonable prices. I've tried a few different sandwiches and they're all tasty and very filling. The place itself is an odd little nondescript building and about as basic as you can get inside. But if you're hungry and want a good sandwich at a great price, check it out!

Reviewed October 22, 2008

Very homey, counter style restaurant. Love the Turkey Bacon Avocado. It is like your grandma made it by carving the turkey off the bone. Yuuuummmm.

Been to Sandwich Odyssey? Share your experiences!