“Get the Crunchy Pepperoni...”
Review of Fairhaven Pizza Co

Fairhaven Pizza Co
Ranked #96 of 451 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Great, friendly service. Had small salads & Crunchy Pepperoni pizza with an ale. All just great and not expensive. Was just a bit noisy and a bit warm (temperature) for my liking, but I expect to return next time I'm in the area.

There are newer reviews for Fairhaven Pizza Co

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Three of us shared a prawn appetizer, large garden salad and a "boarder patrol" pizza. Everything was fresh and tasty, sporting a good balance of fresh herbs and spice. This cafe offered a nice selection of beer on top, making for a good lunch stop. Staff was friendly and provided good service. You could eat here for under $10, but drink and appetizer put us in at about $15 per person. We would eat here again.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We stopped here before taking the Chuckanut Drive, and it was amazing. Try the pilsner with the pizza, and you won't be disappointed. We split a 12" pizza, half Prosciutto and half crunchy pepperoni and it was just enough. Friendly staff and dog friendly on the patio.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Out of the 4 or so restaurants I have tried in Bellingham, this place has the best Gluten Free Pizza that I have had. If you like thin crust pizza, I don't think you could tell this one is Gluten Free. Only complaint I have is that they do not give you enough cheese. I ordered the Rosemary Chicken and on my return visit, I asked for extra cheese and it was perfect.

1  Thank DebFromTexas
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Home made whole wheat, thin, crispy crust with a dazzling array of original toppings. Great beers on tap. Very friendly staff. What's not to like?