New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Fairhaven Pizza Co

Fairhaven Pizza Co
Ranked #106 of 425 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Port Orchard, Washington
“Get the Crunchy Pepperoni...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Great, friendly service. Had small salads & Crunchy Pepperoni pizza with an ale. All just great and not expensive. Was just a bit noisy and a bit warm (temperature) for my liking, but I expect to return next time I'm in the area.

• Visited August 2013

“Great Lunch Stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Three of us shared a prawn appetizer, large garden salad and a "boarder patrol" pizza. Everything was fresh and tasty, sporting a good balance of fresh herbs and spice. This cafe offered a nice selection of beer on top, making for a good lunch stop. Staff was friendly and provided good service. You could eat here for under $10, but drink and appetizer put us in at about $15 per person. We would eat here again.

Visited August 2013
White Rock, Canada
“Likely the best pizza we've ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

We stopped here before taking the Chuckanut Drive, and it was amazing. Try the pilsner with the pizza, and you won't be disappointed. We split a 12" pizza, half Prosciutto and half crunchy pepperoni and it was just enough. Friendly staff and dog friendly on the patio.

• Visited July 2013
Keller, Texas
“Best Gluten Free Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Out of the 4 or so restaurants I have tried in Bellingham, this place has the best Gluten Free Pizza that I have had. If you like thin crust pizza, I don't think you could tell this one is Gluten Free. Only complaint I have is that they do not give you enough cheese. I ordered the Rosemary Chicken and on my return visit, I asked for extra cheese and it was perfect.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank DebFromTexas
Bellingham, WA
“Best Bellingham Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Home made whole wheat, thin, crispy crust with a dazzling array of original toppings. Great beers on tap. Very friendly staff. What's not to like?

• Visited March 2013