“Likely the best pizza we've ever had”
Review of Fairhaven Pizza Co

Fairhaven Pizza Co
Ranked #93 of 456 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We stopped here before taking the Chuckanut Drive, and it was amazing. Try the pilsner with the pizza, and you won't be disappointed. We split a 12" pizza, half Prosciutto and half crunchy pepperoni and it was just enough. Friendly staff and dog friendly on the patio.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Out of the 4 or so restaurants I have tried in Bellingham, this place has the best Gluten Free Pizza that I have had. If you like thin crust pizza, I don't think you could tell this one is Gluten Free. Only complaint I have is that they do not give you enough cheese. I ordered the Rosemary Chicken and on my return visit, I asked for extra cheese and it was perfect.

1  Thank DebFromTexas
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Home made whole wheat, thin, crispy crust with a dazzling array of original toppings. Great beers on tap. Very friendly staff. What's not to like?

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Great pizza, thin crust, good variety! Had the fresh shrimp cocktail with their own cocktail sauce...yum! Fabulous staff and good cold beer! We will be back!

Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

Every time that we eat here, the staff are always smiling and the pizza is always delicious! The pizza is never too cheesy or too "sauced up", and is made with a lovely thin crust. The Basil Chicken, Rosemary Chicken and Cousin Vinnie pizzas are among our favourites!