“When ever I return home this is a must stop”
Review of Boomer's Drive In

Boomer's Drive In
Ranked #17 of 452 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Boomer’s Drive-In – Voted the Best Burger in Bellingham again & again!Great Food | Great Price | Great FunBoomer’s great food has been a local family favorite for decades. Our customers have enjoyed the same great menu of gourmet Boomers Burgers, world-famous waffle fries, real hard ice cream milkshakes, yummy hot dogs, fresh salads and old-fashion car hop service for years.Serving families in Bellingham since 1989, Boomer’s Drive-In has become a local icon. People who enjoyed Boomers as a child are now bringing their kids and grand kids to enjoy the same great food. Little about Boomers has changed over the years and we strive to keep it that way.
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Love the burgers and waffle fries. This place makes the best burgers must be the sauce. I dream of these when I'm not in town. Combo 1 is a must have keep doing what you do

There are newer reviews for Boomer's Drive In

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Great shake and fries. Barbecue burger was solid as well. It was hard to find a place to sit during busy Saturday.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Must be the nostalgia that keeps reviews high. I'd prefer Wendy's, even McDonalds to this food. We had some burgers, fries and shakes. Nothing was very impressive, I've heard some friends who grew up here say how great Boomers was. Must have been good or fun to go to when they were kids, that's all I can figure. I'd never bother going back.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Boomer's is a must visit while in town! Their waffle fries and shakes are the best in Bellingham. We lived there for 5 years and stop by Boomers every time we return.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We thought we would try this 50's style drive in burger joint on a hotel managers recommendation. The first thing we noticed after the old style setting was the cheap cheap prices..$4.50 for a chicken breast burger and fries..It just couldn't be very good..WRONG. Delicious! Shake was spot on delic too!!

Been to Boomer's Drive In? Share your experiences!