“Cuppa!”

Abbey Garden Tea Room
Ranked #158 of 460 Restaurants in Bellingham
Reviewed July 26, 2014

We stumbled onto this beautiful little tea room right in the middle of Fairhaven, Bellingham, WA. The top floor is a ceramic workshop and the reason for our visit, but then we saw that stairs lead down to a quaint tea room. It was enjoyable to relax in comfortable surroundings and sip a cuppa. We have returned many times.

1  Thank David302

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Stopped here to purchase some loose leaf tea to take home. So cute; wish I had time within my trip itinerary to take one of their pottery classes. Great place!

1  Thank htimsfd
Reviewed July 18, 2014

We were so happy to have stumbled upon this lovely spot! They have a huge selection of teas, several kinds of sandwiches, and several desserts. The menu is set up to accommodate anything from a snack to a full lunch-sized meal. Highly recommended!

2  Thank JenA700
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

They have an English atmosphere with lots of cute touches. The sandwiches with the crusts cut off were actually quite substantial and very good. I happened to run into an old friend there so we were talking more than admiring the decor but we would definitely go back.

2  Thank Northwesttraveler_11
Reviewed October 6, 2013

My girlfriend and I had tea, sandwiches and a scone. It was all very nicely served and was delicious! The scone melted in my mouth. Well worth the price!

2  Thank mgdidier

Been to Abbey Garden Tea Room? Share your experiences!