“Still good”

Cuisines: Thai
Bellingham, Washington, United States
“Still good”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Supon opened this restaurant, then sold it and opened another. Fortunately, the current owners have kept the standards high and the food good. Delicious!

Visited May 2012

Seattle, WA
“Good”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Loved decor and ambiance. Food was good average American Thai. Service a bit slow. Would eat there again

Visited August 2012
Bellingham, Washington
“Excellent Thai!”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Bellingham has several Thai restaurants, and for me Supon's on Samish Way is definately a favorite. Great food, good service, a nice atmosphere, and very reasonable prices. I've worked my way through most of the menu in the past 3 years and haven't found anything that I wouldn't order again. The portions, even at lunch, are quite large. So, I tend to get 2 meals for the price of one.

It's a good place to enjoy a meal and be able to have conversation w/out having to speak loudly, so I've had "business" meals there a few times, as well as an nice evening (or lunch) out with my partner or friends.

• Visited May 2012
Sammamish, Washington
“Excellent”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I did take out. Phad Thai. Excellent. One of the best ever. Delicious. The waitress who helped me was very friendly and courteous. The interior space is pleasant. I highly recommend tnis restaurant.

Vancouver, BC
“Good Thai Cuisine at a Reasonable Price”
Reviewed August 11, 2011

We had dinner at Supon's in August 2011. My wife had the Mahi dinner special and I had the Pad Thai. Salad came with the entree. It had a coconut milk-based dressing which was on the sweet side but very good. The Mahi was delicious, the Pad Thai was ordinary. The service was good and we didn't have to wait long for our food to be served. We plan on dining here again next time we're in Bellingham to try the other items on their menu.

• Visited August 2011

Been to Supon's Thai Kitchen? Share your experiences!