“A mixed review”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 14, 2014

The lamb was as good as any I have had elsewhere, and I look forward to enjoying it again. My wife ordered the seafood medley, which was also very good, but either it or the Caesar salad dressing was not gluten-free as promised. Since she is a celiac, the later evening was not as enjoyable.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

My sister and I shared a moussaka for dinner and it was very good. It was nice to sit outside on the patio.There was only 1 waitress so the service was a bit slow. We'll be going back after a shopping trip at Bellis Fair.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

This restaurant is clean and convenient off I-5, just across the parking lot from the Hampton Inn and very close to the Bellingham airport. They had a decent selection of Beers, a good appetizer menu, and good entree's that were priced below $20. They offer a 10% discount to Hampton Inn guests but did not include that on our bill. The food is fresh and the restaurant very clean.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

We want to admit first that we don't go to a Greek restaurant a lot and there are not a lot of them around anyway. I was very glad we decided to go in for our Saturday dinner.

It has a fancy setting with some sort of Greek Orthodox designs in and out but not uptight or overwhelming. It has a neat and relaxing ambiance. The server was very friendly, attentive, and polite.

I had the Seafood Medley and my husband had the Moussaka. Both of the dishes were outstanding. I loved the cream sauce in my dish. I cleaned it up, the first time ever. It was that tasty! The Moussaka tasted like from out of this world. I tried a bite out of his dish. It didn't taste like anything I had ever eaten, but the next day I have been already missing the taste. I definitely want to try more next time. The main spice for the dish is made out of grape leaves, per my hubby. The price range is reasonable if you consider its food quality and specialties.

The server states that its Greek food is about the most authentic around this area. I am excited that this will be another hot spot for our weekend dining-out.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

My wife and I enjoyed both of our visits to Mykonos over the boast two months.
They also filled my current low-carb diet needs. Our first meal included a chicken meal. On our last visit my wife had dolmades and I had a salad and Souvlaki. All was well cooked and service was good.

Been to Mykonos Greek Restaurant? Share your experiences!