“Greek Experience”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Convenient to the Hampton Inn (within walking distance). Good Greek food, nice atmosphere, reasonably priced, friendly staff.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

We enjoyed a lovely dinner here the evening before we flew south. It was recommended by our hotel staff and we were pleasantly surprised. The staff were very discreet and most helpful. A good choice for greek food.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Lovely people, great food. We like to go here when we stay at the shamrock motel bellingham. before flying out in the early morning

Reviewed November 16, 2012

We were stay at the local hotel and Mykonos was recommended for dining. We normally do not have Greek cuisine, but this was a convenient location (walking distance). We had the prawn dinner with a caesar salad appy and I have to say it was quite enjoyable (only the garlic was a little excessive). The service was good, but the atmostphere was a little cold.

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

I went here on a Thursday night for their steak special. The steak was mediocre. I substituted the side of rice pilaf for a side salad. I was surprised when I got the bill that it was $2.50 extra for the substitution. The atmosphere is nothing to speak about so I probably will not be returning. Nothing bad per say, but nothing great either.