“Greek in Bellingham”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 16, 2012

We were stay at the local hotel and Mykonos was recommended for dining. We normally do not have Greek cuisine, but this was a convenient location (walking distance). We had the prawn dinner with a caesar salad appy and I have to say it was quite enjoyable (only the garlic was a little excessive). The service was good, but the atmostphere was a little cold.

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

I went here on a Thursday night for their steak special. The steak was mediocre. I substituted the side of rice pilaf for a side salad. I was surprised when I got the bill that it was $2.50 extra for the substitution. The atmosphere is nothing to speak about so I probably will not be returning. Nothing bad per say, but nothing great either.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I love greek food and I just didn't find Mykonos the place for me. We had a vegetarian in the group and didn't get much help with selection. The food was just average and maybe a little less. Service was slow and not very friendly.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

The food is always amazing, as are the wait staff!!! They are a Class A act!!! Always a treat to get to go here!

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Our flight was 7am which means going through BLI security at 5-5:30am. We stayed at a nearby Inn. Dinner was at the Mykonos which at first we thought was going to be ho-hum. Surprise ! Great service, good portions, and the roast lamb was so soft you do not need a knife. Neither of us finished our portion.
There is a bar on one side if you wish to eat in that style, or a dining room. I noticed an outdoor patio for when it is warmer.
I suggest lunch or dinner before or after a flight as there is little to offer foodwise at BLI - just the usual muffins or sandwiches made somewhere and wrapped in plastic.
For an early morning flight and you are staying nearby, this is the place to eat for sure.
We will return.