“Delicious Food, Friendly Service”

On Rice Thai Cuisine
Ranked #76 of 446 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Thai
Toronto, Canada
“Delicious Food, Friendly Service”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Liked the food! We eat quite a lot of Indian food and we like it spicey, but if you do not want your meal to be spicey-hot, they will adjust the heat for you. Thai food is a little different from Indian, of course, and we found it delicious. Have eaten at other Thai restauants that are not half as good. Service was also very friendly. No complaints about the price either.

Visited July 2014

Lake Oswego, Oregon
“Very disappointed”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

After living in Bellingham & returning for a visit I was excited to bring my Grandsons & Love of my Life, a retired chef here. BIG MISTAKE!! For the price of lunch, the portion was smaller than I recall; the flavors were flat; the chicken in one dish looked pulverized; the beef in panang curry was too tough to chew & it was the wrong color!! plus we were charged for plum sauce in an Asian cuisine!! It's not the same restaurant I remember & I'm sorry I brought us there & wasted my money!!

• Visited June 2014
Yreka, California
“Have Had better fast food Thai take-out”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

The restaurant is very nice....The pad thai Was way to sweet....very little chicken in the entrée. .the panang curry did not taste anythinbg like the panang curry I have eaten in the PAst.
really didn't care for the food...nor the service... if this is Bellingham.s best feel sorry..for the real thai food lovers here...

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank monsoons2013
Carlsbad, California
“Good soup”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Service was good even tho it was a very busy Sat night. Food was very good. Plenty of food - I had to take a doggie bag!

Visited May 2014
Bellingham, Washington
“Fast Service”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Me and my 2 teenage sons ate her for my birthday. We arrived during happy hour - so before the dinner rush (we arrived around 5-ish on a Saturday night). Service was super fast and the waitress was helpful to my sons who didn't quite understand what they were ordering. Because of this, they both tried new foods and loved them. The spice level isn't as high as you would be used to, if you're used to ordering several stars on your thai food, so going higher than normal is your best bet.
I would go back in a heartbeat. Prices were fantastic!

• Visited April 2014