“Onion ring perfection”

Fiamma Burger
Ranked #38 of 444 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Onion ring perfection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Truth be told, I would visit Fiamma Burger just to eat their perfect onion rings. The burgers are also very good, and it is obvious that the meat is fresh and hand-formed. Don't expect fast food quality or prices if you find yourself dining here for the first time. This restaurant takes pride in offering the freshest, highest quality ingredients to their customers, and the prices are set accordingly. I'll look forward to eating here again in the near future.

Bellingham, Washington
“Fresh, Hot, Burger and Fries”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I dropped into Fiamma because I was in the mood for a good burger. I'm glad I did. The Southwest burger had just enough spice. The burger was served hot and clearly made to order. The bun was fresh and the fries were also hot and delicious. Condiments, especially different flavored ketchups, were much appreciated.

• Visited January 2013
Bellingham, Washington
“I'll Definitely Be Back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

Just tried Fiamma burger last weekend for the first time and was really pleased, my salmon burger was delicious and the staff was very accommodating when I told them I needed gluten free. They have a large selection of burgers on the menu including elk and bison. They're a green establishment, meaning they recycle even the food scraps. I'd recommend trying this quaint place the next time you're in downtown Bellingham.

1 Thank csd2011
Bellingham, Washington
“Fresh, local, many types of burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

Buffalo, turkey are only some of the unusual choices in burgers at Fiamma Burger. Everything is freshly prepared. Onion rings are zippy. Milk shakes are so rich! Fries are yummy. What's not to like here?

Visited October 2012
Seattle, Washington
“The best burgers in the world!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

I thought that in & out burger was the best in the world but now I've changed my mind. This is awesome. It has a wide variety. The bham burger is my favorite. Don't forget the local brew And garlic fries. Don't miss it! One drawback is that I think it's a little pricey but then again it's no Burger King !

Been to Fiamma Burger? Share your experiences!