“Great Greek”

Cafe Akroteri
Ranked #114 of 451 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Welcome to our Greek kitchen where we set the standard for Greek food in the northwest. Delicious seasoned and grilled souvlakis, gyros, fresh made mousaka, domathes and spanakopitas just to name a few. Sample light fare and a cold drink in our cozy lounge and listen to live jazz every Thursday night.Come to the healthier side of dining out and enjoy the delicious "Mediterranean Diet" the world's healthiest.
Reviewed June 24, 2013

After many trips to Bellingham over the last number of years we finally stumbled on a great place for Greek food. It was here all the time and we do not know how we missed it!! The ambiance is okay, but everything else is way above okay - in fact Great. Really good service, super food and local beers to wash it all down. We will be back here next time we are in the fine city of Bellingham.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Akroteri

Reviewed April 28, 2013

this place has the best chicken souvlaki i have ever had. john is the best!!!. i started going to this place when it was just a small pastry and candy shop, when john father ran it. it came a lot way since!!!. long time loyal customer. thanks john and your staff. joe

1  Thank bsleeper65
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Our family dinner at Akroteri was a wonderful experience! From entering the Café we were treated with welcome and attention. The host found us a quiet booth and made sure we had the menu explanations we needed and kept us supplied with every request and need. The food was fabulous! Fresh, hot, well seasoned, and served with great presentation. We were encouraged to stay and enjoy our conversation, with the drinks replenished as we needed. What more could a family celebration want?!

2  Thank Carol Y
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I needed a restaurant in Bellingham that could accomodate my group of 25 people. After calling around, Cafe Akroteri was able to fit our group in. I spoke with the manager who was very nice and worked with my budget to come up with a customized menu of about six to eight items. He put a lot of thought in helping me plan the items since I didn't want anything to crazy on the menu. Everyone in our group was happy with the selections which is always a huge relief for me, the event planner. I had the lamb gyro with potatoes and thought it was great. From the time I called the service was great and even during our meal, the service was great. I recommend this place if you're looking for a nice group dinner venue who will work with you!

2  Thank Megan A
Reviewed November 15, 2012

This is a local Greek restaurant downtown Bellingham which has an extensive menu offering. People with dietary restrictions can talk with the waitstaff to work out an acceptable meal. I've always had good dinners here.

4  Thank Donna M

Been to Cafe Akroteri? Share your experiences!