“Still thinking of the delicious pasta I had.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of D'anna's Cafe Italiano

D'anna's Cafe Italiano
Ranked #2 of 440 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
B.C.
“Still thinking of the delicious pasta I had.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

This restaurant was recommended by our hotel desk clerk and we gave her a big thank you. The setting is not impressive but not awful. Everyone I was with was happy with there food but I was thrilled. I ordered the roasted red pepper ravioli and it was delicious! It was in an Alfredo type sauce covered in Parmesan. We had dinner reservations for that night so I knew I shouldn't finish the pasta because it would leave me without an appetite for dinner. My fellow diners were very happy to finish my lunch. I don't get to Bellingham very often. I'm thinking I should try to recreate this dish at home. The service was friendly, portions generous and prices reasonable.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Portland, Oregon
“A little expensive but good solid Italian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

Nice food. Good quality ingredients. Lots of space and easy to get a table even on a Saturday night.

Visited May 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Awesome food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

Looked it up on Urban Spoon and had good review so gave it a shot. Not a very big place but seems to hold a lot of people, had a short wait, maybe 10 minutes and it was 7pm. Service was quick but had to wait for the entre, seemed a little long, maybe because I was with two hungry women and I was eager to get them some food. Dinner salad was fresh and the main was awesome. The portions were large, three in the party, we all took food home. the Chicken D'anna w/cream rocked, thought it was the best of the three meals we ordered. To full for desert, didn't have drinks. The place is good... go.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank monstrt
“Favorite Italian restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

We have been eating at D'Anna's for about 20 years and we frequent D'Anna's more than any other restaurant in Bellingham. It is not fancy and maybe a little rough around the edges, but the food is always good and the prices are reasonable. We all have our favorites, but sometimes we branch out and we are seldom disappointed.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Bellingham, Washington
“Total hit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

D'anna's is one off the best pasta places in Bellingham, thier seared duck dish is one of the best I have ever had, all thier pasta's are great my favortite is the Sicilian Sausage Manicotti.

• Visited May 2014