“My Favorite Place in B'ham”
Review of Mount Bakery Cafe

Mount Bakery Cafe
Ranked #13 of 452 Restaurants in Bellingham
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Mount Bakery is a bakery, cafe, creperie and restaurant serving award winning pastries and desserts, Bellingham's Best Benedict, scratch made soups, quiches, and lunch specials daily AND full menu plus dinner specials Wednesday through Saturdays. We are also now open at a second location - Mount Bakery Fairhaven - at 1217 Harris Avenue in the Historic Fairhaven district of Bellingham! Come to our Fairhaven neighborhood location to watch our famed bakers work while enjoying quiche, soup, pastries, fabulous cakes, espresso and more!
Reviewed May 29, 2013

As close to "my regular" restaurant as I ever got in Bellingham. Perhaps I'm used to overpriced UK restaurants but this place has superb food for comparatively excellent prices. It isn't fast food, but the very opposite, and I appreciate that the atmosphere not only allows but encourages customers to take their time.

I honestly cannot wait for my next breakfast crepe with veggie sausage. Fingers crossed they still have it on the menu when I'm back in town.

There are newer reviews for Mount Bakery Cafe

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Baked goods are made from scratch; crepes (savory or sweet) and waffles, quiche, soups. Daily specials. Set your salivary glands on high for this cafe. I had the daily special crepe: Dungeness crab, local mushrooms, asparagus, spinach, leeks, tomato, gruyere with a side salad of fruit. Well-tended tables even during busy Saturday morning. Be prepared for a short wait if you hit the cafe mid- to late-morning. Would recommend highly

Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

This is a cute breakfast place in Bellingham but it's kind of tucked away and easy to miss. The atmosphere is casual and laid back but the service is good. The croissants, baked goods, waffles and desserts are excellent! The other breakfast items, including crepes, eggs Benedict and traditional egg breakfasts are not bad, but not the best in town. They also serve lunch and wine and beer...I have not tried their lunch items but are willing to give them a try.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Had breakfast there. Delightful, relaxed, friendly little place. Scones were amazing. The crepe and benedict we ordered were disappointing. It's fun to have the benedict's served on a waffle, but it sounded better than it was. The hollandaise, however, excellent. The fruit crepe also sounded better than it was. Nothing wrong with the crepe itself, but not much thought or effort put into the filling. Went back the next day for baked goods. They were excellent. We counted it an excellent find and glad we went.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Great funky breakfast spot. I would recommend the sausage crepe (their veggie sausage is actually really good too!) or the benedict which is served on a waffle!

1  Thank Billy S

Been to Mount Bakery Cafe? Share your experiences!