This hotel is walking distance to EVERYTHING (except the theatre). In the same parking lot is a Denny's and a Burger King. Right across the street is a Red Robin and the Bellis Fair Mall with a movie theatre. Up the block from the hotel about a half a mile is a Starbucks, Best Buy, Bank of America, several spas and other restaurants. You definitely don't have to worry about food. Including the mall Food Court there are many other options including Indian and Thai. My room was nice. Definitely cozy and had more of a home feel. The flatscreen tv was on a swivel so I could move it around depending where I was sitting in the room. I believe all the rooms had DVD players which is great! (I watched Disney Pixar's Cars for the first time). There was a recliner in my room that looked very old and worn, but besides that the room was nice. This hotel is laid out in 3 separate buildings. So make sure if your group stays here you pick up a map and direct them to what building they're in. Also ask the front desk to label the building letter or name on key packets so you know exactly where you're going. You must use your room key to access each separate building interior corridors to get to your rooms. There are no elevators in this property, so if people have heavy suitcases it won't be very fun carrying them up stairs. Fortunately there aren't many levels to the hotel. Request to be on a lower level to alleviate carrying your bags. There is a laundry room with one washer and one dryer. The gym is across from the front desk and is very nice. Its in its own area and it is 24 hours. From what I remember there are 2 treadmills, a full set of free weights, a great universal machine and I believe a couple of other cardio machines. The gym also has 2 flatscreen tvs, filtered water available and towels. They also provide disinfectant wipes to clean off machines when you're done using them. There is also a fitness center up the road from the hotel on Meridian if anyone is looking to use a larger gym. The lobby is cute and has some cozy furniture. The hotel provides cookies and apples in the lobby. The hotel provides breakfast in a breakfast room, but I didn't have breakfast when I was there. There is free wireless internet that was pretty choppy. If you have an aircard use it here. I ordered from Pizza Pipeline and they delivered to the room which is nice and the pizza was also pretty good. There is bus parking available and its free. The hotel is about 2 and a half miles from the theatre we were playing but it was a good quick ride without traffic. I would definitely stay here again. The company enjoyed it very much and you have everything available to you feet away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Heritage Inn is a 90-room limited service hotel appealing to business and leisure travelers. As well as small groups. Located near I-5 at exit 256, it is within minutes of the best of what Bellingham WA has to offer…from beautiful Bellingham Bay to vibrant downtown, to Fairhaven district, to Western Washington University and more.The hotel’s familiar look complements its neighborhood feel. And its luxury hotel beds, fitness center, outdoor seasonal pool and enclosed hot tub, plus FREE parking, WiFi, business center and full hot breakfast provide a desirable home base from which to discover your surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Heritage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Heritage Hotel Bellingham
- Best Western Heritage Hotel
- Best Western Bellingham
- Bellingham Best Western