From the moment we checked into the hotel, the staff could not have been more accommodating to us. The front desk helped us get two connecting rooms, and we were able to check in early, which was much appreciated on this hot day - so off to the pool we went! The housekeeping staff was so friendly and even provided us dog bowls for our pet's water and food. After cleaning the pool in the morning, the pool personnel brought us clean pool towels, and even brought them over to where we were seated. The rooms are clean, and the beds are extremely comfortable. Even though the hotel is situated close to the freeway, there is no traffic noise. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Heritage Inn is a 90-room limited service hotel appealing to business and leisure travelers. As well as small groups. Located near I-5 at exit 256, it is within minutes of the best of what Bellingham WA has to offer…from beautiful Bellingham Bay to vibrant downtown, to Fairhaven district, to Western Washington University and more.The hotel’s familiar look complements its neighborhood feel. And its luxury hotel beds, fitness center, outdoor seasonal pool and enclosed hot tub, plus FREE parking, WiFi, business center and full hot breakfast provide a desirable home base from which to discover your surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Heritage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Heritage Hotel Bellingham
- Best Western Heritage Hotel
- Best Western Bellingham
- Bellingham Best Western