We decided last minute to extend our trip to this area and checked into this hotel. We weren't sure what to expect but it was very good. The bed was the best part....oh so comfy! We didn't want to get up, which is why I can't review the free breakfast. It's there, just couldn't tell you how it was. The bathrooms are small but the showers are large and very nice. Overall it was a great stay for a mid price hotel. We would certainly stop again although might request a top floor room as there was some noise from the room above but none from the rooms beside us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn is a 90-room limited service hotel appealing to business and leisure travelers. As well as small groups. Located near I-5 at exit 256, it is within minutes of the best of what Bellingham WA has to offer…from beautiful Bellingham Bay to vibrant downtown, to Fairhaven district, to Western Washington University and more.The hotel’s familiar look complements its neighborhood feel. And its luxury hotel beds, fitness center, outdoor seasonal pool and enclosed hot tub, plus FREE parking, WiFi, business center and full hot breakfast provide a desirable home base from which to discover your surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and Best Western + Iniative so you can book your Best Western Plus Heritage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Heritage Hotel Bellingham
- Best Western Heritage Hotel
- Best Western Bellingham
- Bellingham Best Western