“Helpful in many ways” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Loveland, CO, United States
“Helpful in many ways”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

We were there due to surgery having at Peace health St. Joseph hospital from out of state and they were very helpful. Asked for recommendation for meals and was very satisfied, asked for directions and got them and they even printed them out for us. They were just nice and very pleasant all around. The breakfast was a welcome amenity also and quite good.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Carlee S, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear Denise P,
It is a pleasure to see we were able to make your stay so enjoyable. Thank you for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review. We hope to see you again soon!

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (144)
Eastsound, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

I'll be honest, I don't normally stay at Best Western, but my recent visit was necessitated by a last-minute trip without reservations anywhere. My wife found it online and I was glad to find something near to my destination. I was so pleased with this stay! Beautiful room, well appointed, located within walking distance of many shops and restaurants, and also located close to the freeway off-ramp. Even with a highway nearby I heard no car noise! Free wi-fi was fantastic, and the full breakfast (free) was on par with other hotel chains that offer such things. I'd stay again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Carlee S, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn, responded to this review, April 5, 2014
Dear Lance E,
Your kind words about our hotel are very appreciated; thank you for staying with us! I am pleased to see we exceeded your expectations regarding Best Western Hotels. I would also like to thank you for the kind words regarding our complimentary hot extended continental breakfast-- the staff works hard to ensure everything is fresh and fully stocked. The next time you are in Bellingham please do not hesitate to call us directly at 360-647-1912. I am looking forward to seeing you again soon!
yakima, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

Came to Bellingham to care for my elderly parents. Back in Yakima my husbands mother had a medical emergency and we had to leave immediately!! The staff was so caring and helpful in getting us quickly checked-out and on our way. excellent room, breakfast and staff.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Anne I,
I am so happy to see we were able to accommodate you quickly during your family emergency. Thank you so much for your kind words. We hope to see you again soon! You can reach us at any time at 360-647-1912.
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

Staff were warm and welcoming. Location was excellent to Airport, shopping. Rooms were clean, quiet location even though close to everything. Shuttle service to and from airport efficient. Would return if in the area for a stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Carlee S, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Dear Valerie R,
I appreciate your thoughtful review of our hotel. Thank you for staying with us! I am glad you were able to utilize our complimentary 24 hours shuttle. I hope to see you on your return!
kamloops, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

A favorite place to stay with great service and friendly service. We stayed on our way to Hawaii and due to weather we we're delayed 24 hours hotel staff were very professional making our delay less stressful

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Dear William A,
Unexpected delays are always stressful; thank you for letting us ease some of that burden! I do hope you had a chance to lounge in our indoor hot tub for some relaxation. I look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Bellingham. Feel free to contact the front desk directly at 1-360-647-1912 to make a reservation.
Kamloops, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

This is the only place I stay when I come to town, and if I can not stay here I don't come. This place is truly like home. It home away from home, the treatment from staff is spectacular, beds are the best there is. Breakfast is really fresh, and not also to say the location in great seconds to the mall, and highway, takes 8 min to get downtown.

Thanks again for my recent stay.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Aseretseven,
Wow! The entire staff was delighted to read your review. We are all absolutely thrilled we are able to provide a home away from home for you when you travel through Bellingham. Thank you for mentioning our hot complimentary breakfast. Be sure to check it out on Wednesdays-- we have bacon! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Bellevue, WA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

I stay here for two nights every other week on business. Clean, convenient, great staff. The free breakfast is excellent and the large separate dining room is very comfortable so you don't feel like you're eating breakfast with strangers..

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Carlee S, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Dear Michael E,
It is always a pleasure to have you stay with us. Thank you for your loyalty to the Best Western PLUS Heritage Inn. I would also like to thank you for the kind words regarding our complimentary hot breakfast and our staff; the entire team strives to make every guest's stay comfortable. We are all looking forward to seeing you again soon!