Best Western Heritage Inn
Hotel Bellingham Airport(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$122
$70
Groupon.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

$84
$76
QualityInn
$70
EconoLodge
Comfort Inn Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$89
ComfortInn
Holiday Inn Express Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$117
HIExpress.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$109
Baymont by Wyndham Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$79
Travelocity
$139
$132
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

Fairhaven Village Inn(Bellingham)
$239
Hotel Bellwether(Bellingham)
$198
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $224/night.

1,036 results
All reviewsseparate buildingsno elevatorbellis fair mallbreakfast roombest westernsmexican restaurantkeurig coffee makerdvd playerbellingham airporthot tubwafflesoutdoor poolconvenient locationshopping and restaurantsfree breakfasttop floorgreat place to stay
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I stay here for two nights every other week on business. Clean, convenient, great staff. The free breakfast is excellent and the large separate dining room is very comfortable so you don't feel like you're eating breakfast with strangers..

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Carlee S, Front Office Manager at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Dear Michael E,
It is always a pleasure to have you stay with us. Thank you for your loyalty to the Best Western PLUS Heritage Inn. I would also like to thank you for the kind words regarding our complimentary hot breakfast and our staff; the entire team strives to make every guest's stay comfortable. We are all looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Booked our stay at the best western through Expedia. Had a most helpful operator who negotiated a room and parking for us. Felt very ripped off when we got to the hotel and found out we had to pay additional parking. Clerk at the desk informed us they don't do that. Because we prepaid for the room we were obligated to stay. Was even more enjoyable lugging my luggage up three flights of stairs in this elevator free hotel and sleeping next to the freeway that the desk clerk said you couldn't hear. NOT!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rae C
Carlee S, Front Office Manager at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Dear Rae C,
I would like to apologize for the confusion regarding you recent stay with us. Our park and fly package is a very popular service and is utilized often to fly out of the BLI. To receive an all inclusive rate, the package must be booked directly from our website, otherwise additional fees apply at check in. Unfortunately this was not made clear at your time of booking. I would like to invite you to stay with us again so we can provide you with the superior experience which is standard at the Best Western PLUS Heritage Inn. Please contact me directly so I can ensure you receive a great room at a great rate.
360-647-1912

Reviewed March 12, 2014

BW Plus Heritage Inn is our favorite Best Western. Discovered it a few years ago and we keep coming back. The best staff ever. Clean, cozy rooms with comfortable beds!

Shuttle service to/from Bellingham airport is a plus for Canadians wanting to save money on flights.

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank Jollena T

Dear Jollena T,
Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay with us. It is always a pleasure to hear from our repeat guests. I would also like to thank you for mentioning our complimentary 24 hour shuttle that travels to all major transportation hubs and the hospital. Can't wait for your next arrival!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

We stopped in Bellingham on our way to Vancouver to check out this great city. I booked it b/c of all the great reviews. When we arrived I was concerned I booked the wrong location as we are not interested in shopping and this was surrounded by shops. The staff was quick to help displel my concern by showing me how close we were to downtown. Would have walked on a nice day. Accomodations were great. The bed was very comfy. We were travelling with our elderly dog and were given a ground floor room near the door so we could take her out often. We were even given a "doggie" bag. Nice touch. Breakfast was plentiful even with my food allergies I was able to find something to eat. We will definitely return next time we come to Bellingham and will stay longer next time.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Ruth P
Reviewed March 10, 2014

We stayed here on the way back from a two week Hawaiian cruise. We used our Air Miles, so the stay cost us about $30-40. We were treated so well by staff. I find sometimes when I use Air Miles, I am treated accordingly. This place was incredible. We stayed in a King Room in Building C (which is also where the amazing breakfast is served in the basement!), ground level, and it was quiet and great. They think of everything, and I commented to my better half that a good hotel is one where you don't need to call because you need something. This hotel is it. Keurig coffee machines with Starbucks pods, comfortable beds, spacious rooms. I was so impressed and hope to stay here again. The breakfast was great, and again, they had anything you could think of. I am a travel agent, and I will be recommending this place to both clients and friends!

Room Tip: Building C is closest to the breakfast buffet in the morning, so it's a quick jaunt downstairs. Also, lots of parking on this side and it was really quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple