I booked a room at the Best Western in Bellingham for my girlfriend's daughter and grandson on Christmas day evening, so they wouldn't have to drive home that night. We have done this before and it has always been great, however this year they must have gotten some new beds and my girlfriend's daughter had a hard time getting onto the bed. If fact she hurt her leg. Upon checkout, she mentioned the problem and they say that they have stools, so if you have short legs, be sure to ask for the stool. Other than that the stay was very nice and we will book it again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn is a 90-room limited service hotel appealing to business and leisure travelers. As well as small groups. Located near I-5 at exit 256, it is within minutes of the best of what Bellingham WA has to offer…from beautiful Bellingham Bay to vibrant downtown, to Fairhaven district, to Western Washington University and more.The hotel’s familiar look complements its neighborhood feel. And its luxury hotel beds, fitness center, outdoor seasonal pool and enclosed hot tub, plus FREE parking, WiFi, business center and full hot breakfast provide a desirable home base from which to discover your surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Best Western, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Heritage Hotel Bellingham
- Best Western Heritage Hotel
- Best Western Bellingham
- Bellingham Best Western