Stayed here last week of Oct. 2013. Checkin was top notch as was the room.3rd floor of breakfast building. Got an excellent rate of 99 dollars a night through an e mail because my husband has a Best Western rewards card. Room was over the top clean and the MOST comfty bed. Almost needed a boost to get in.....a bit on tall side for a 5ft 2in person. The only minor complaint I had although accidents do happen is that on our first breakfast morning there was green spore mold spots on some of the biscuits. Girl took tray away with an sincere apology, and came out with others, and they were fine. All in all a good stay and will come back next time we are in area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn is a 90-room limited service hotel appealing to business and leisure travelers. As well as small groups. Located near I-5 at exit 256, it is within minutes of the best of what Bellingham WA has to offer…from beautiful Bellingham Bay to vibrant downtown, to Fairhaven district, to Western Washington University and more.The hotel’s familiar look complements its neighborhood feel. And its luxury hotel beds, fitness center, outdoor seasonal pool and enclosed hot tub, plus FREE parking, WiFi, business center and full hot breakfast provide a desirable home base from which to discover your surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Best Western, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Plus Heritage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Heritage Hotel Bellingham
- Best Western Heritage Hotel
- Best Western Bellingham
- Bellingham Best Western