I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone!! It is spotless....the staff is very friendly....the continental breakfast was awesome....but what I loved the most....the hotel is split up into different buildings....not your usual long building with a hundred rooms, but into buildings with I think 4 floors and maybe there were about 8 rooms on each floor, the building are totally seperate. We were lucky enough to get one in the back that had a creek running behind it....was night to sit by the window and watch the water....also this property is very close to shopping and any kind of eat em up place you could think of! Will definitely stay here again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn is a 90-room limited service hotel appealing to business and leisure travelers. As well as small groups. Located near I-5 at exit 256, it is within minutes of the best of what Bellingham WA has to offer…from beautiful Bellingham Bay to vibrant downtown, to Fairhaven district, to Western Washington University and more.The hotel’s familiar look complements its neighborhood feel. And its luxury hotel beds, fitness center, outdoor seasonal pool and enclosed hot tub, plus FREE parking, WiFi, business center and full hot breakfast provide a desirable home base from which to discover your surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Best Western, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Heritage Hotel Bellingham
- Best Western Heritage Hotel
- Best Western Bellingham
- Bellingham Best Western