We were in Bellingham for a family wedding in Sept. My sister recommended the Heritage Inn as other family has stayed in the past and really enjoyed it. Several of us had rooms and we all really enjoyed the warmth and comfort. The staff is so helpful and kind and the beds are super nice. I told the desk person at the time and was told the beds are brand new and she was so glad we liked them.
Breakfast is really ample and well prepared. We like the ambiance, the staff, the food and all the little extras they give. The Keurig coffee machine with Starbucks coffee was enjoyed every morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Heritage Inn is a 90-room limited service hotel appealing to business and leisure travelers. As well as small groups. Located near I-5 at exit 256, it is within minutes of the best of what Bellingham WA has to offer…from beautiful Bellingham Bay to vibrant downtown, to Fairhaven district, to Western Washington University and more.The hotel’s familiar look complements its neighborhood feel. And its luxury hotel beds, fitness center, outdoor seasonal pool and enclosed hot tub, plus FREE parking, WiFi, business center and full hot breakfast provide a desirable home base from which to discover your surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Best Western, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Best Western Heritage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Heritage Hotel Bellingham
- Best Western Heritage Hotel
- Best Western Bellingham
- Bellingham Best Western