Best Western Heritage Inn
Hotel Bellingham Airport(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$122
$70
Groupon.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $78/night.

$84
$76
QualityInn
$70
EconoLodge
Holiday Inn Express Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$117
HIExpress.com
Comfort Inn Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$89
ComfortInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$109
Baymont by Wyndham Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$79
$139
SpringHill Suites
Fairhaven Village Inn(Bellingham)
$239
Hotel Bellwether(Bellingham)
$198
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $224/night.

1,036 results
All reviewsseparate buildingsno elevatorbellis fair mallbreakfast roombest westernsmexican restaurantkeurig coffee makerdvd playerbellingham airporthot tubwafflesoutdoor poolconvenient locationshopping and restaurantsfree breakfasttop floorgreat place to stay
Reviewed October 8, 2013

My wife and I stayed for 3 days while up north recently and weren't impressed overall. The rooms were very nice and the staff was awesome and willing to help with any need. However it is in a weird location and is made up of a bunch of different buildings so you do outside in the rain to breakfast then outside in the rain to the hot tub then outside in the rain to the lobby then outside in the rain to the gym. And the kicker is the price is the same for Saturday or Sunday.. Really?

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tamara A, Director of Sales at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Dear Hpaterson - Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay at our property. I am happy to hear that our always friendly and amazing staff exceeded your expectations during your visit. In regards to our property layout, all 3 of our buildings were constructed in different phases giving us a unique campus style layout surrounding Baker Creek. It is disappointing to hear that our property didn't meet your expectations, with our many different amenities being offered in separate buildings. Our rates do fluctuate throughout the seasons, however during our slower periods there isn't much of a change from weekdays to weekends. I would like to personally invite you back to stay with us again and give us the opportunity to earn your business. Please feel free to reach out to me directly for your future reservation needs.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this BW many years ago and as it is convenient to a number of shopping malls and outlets, we chose to stay their again. We had read the reviews of other travelers who had recent stays and made a number of requests for a room away from the highway and away from the first floor (where guests with dogs are assigned. Samantha, the desk clerk was very personable and welcomed us to the hotel. When asked where we might obtain a bottle of wine, she directed us to three nearby outlets. We asked her about the location of outlets where we might buy flowers and she printed out the driving directions for us. All of the staff were smiling and friendly -- breakfast room staff, housekeeper, and day clerk at the front desk. We will definitely return to this location.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tamara A, Director of Sales at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Dear GaryN- Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am so happy to hear that all of our staff was welcoming, friendly and helpful during your stay. We do offer an ideal location for travelers of all types being situated right off the freeway across from Bellis Fair Mall. Thank you for your loyalty and business and we look forward to your next stay with us,

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Hotel room very nice, bed very comfortable, nice clean place to stay. Dog friendly, close places to walk your dog. close to freeway but fairly quiet. convenient location. we have stayed here several times and its very consistent quality service, clean rooms etc

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tamara A, Director of Sales at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Dear Chris F- Thank you for writing a review regarding your recent stay at the Best Western Plus Heritage Inn. I am happy to hear that you and your 4 legged furry friend enjoy our property. I hope we exceeded your expectations during your stay and we look forward to your next visit to Bellingham.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I was assigned this hotel after using Hotwire.com. This was my first experience with Hotwire. We usually stay at the Hampton Inn when traveling. This hotel's advertised rate was higher than the Hampton so I was curious to see what it was like.

The location is really great if planning on shopping at Bellis Fair. You just walk across the street.

Check in was smooth. I paid $116 on Hotwire ($130 with taxes) the posted rate online was $179. While checking in I asked what the rate was and was told $159. So Hotwire paid off.

The room was ok. The bed was very comfortable!!!. The breakfast (included in price) was very impressive. Probably the best I've seen a hotel offer.

I'm not sure what happened to me the morning we were to check out and head to the airport. I could not find my passport. I swore i Left it on the table in the room. My husband and I tore that room apart but couldn't find it. I called the front desk to see if it was turning in. I spoke with John. He check but it wasn't. I was very upset as our flight was leaving and I didn't think I'd get on the flight. I want to put a big shout out to John. He called me back in 5 minutes as he was searching the internet to see if I could board a flight with my enhanced drivers licence, he said he wanted to call me to tell me there was hope and would keep searching and call me back, he was also looking for Allegiant's phone number (which I never did find). Thank you John for helping! I love to see when people go above and beyond. Thank you!

My husband found my passport in the glove box of our car and we were off to Vegas.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear LovesMexico75 - Thank you for the wonderful review regarding our hotel and always amazing staff. I am glad you enjoyed our new plush beds and our delicious breakfast during your stay. I am sorry to hear about your passport ordeal, but am very pleased to hear that John went above and beyond to try and help. I hope you had a wonderful time in Las Vegas, and the next time you are in Bellingham you chose to stay with us again.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We had an excellent experience and would stay here again. The adjacent Mi Mexico Restaurant is Excellent, with friendly staff and very good food. The hotel staff was cordial and very cooperative. The room was well-appointed and the bed was very comfortable. KUDOS!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Lara M - Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our new plush comfy beds and the convenience of Mi Mexico restaurant and their yummy food. We hope you stay with us again the next time you are in Bellingham.