We stayed during the 4th of July week. And we found everything about this place exceptional. We had bought a package deal with Allegiant airlines from Oakland. Of course I had read the reviews here prior to booking I was able to call ahead and ask for a creek side room in building C and they gave us room 233 on the far end and it was perfect. I think I heard some noise in the up stairs bathroom one morning but other than that its a quiet room you can even look out your window and see the creek
The bed was high quality. Hang on here's my complaint. The pillows were to soft for my likening !
I would not hesitate to recommend this place to anyone
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn is a 90-room limited service hotel appealing to business and leisure travelers. As well as small groups. Located near I-5 at exit 256, it is within minutes of the best of what Bellingham WA has to offer…from beautiful Bellingham Bay to vibrant downtown, to Fairhaven district, to Western Washington University and more.The hotel’s familiar look complements its neighborhood feel. And its luxury hotel beds, fitness center, outdoor seasonal pool and enclosed hot tub, plus FREE parking, WiFi, business center and full hot breakfast provide a desirable home base from which to discover your surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Heritage Hotel Bellingham
- Best Western Heritage Hotel
- Best Western Bellingham
- Bellingham Best Western