I stayed here for 4 days and enjoyed it. The property itself is quirky. It has many separate buildings, different elevations and parking. But for that I would have given it 5 stars. My room was on the third floor- no elevator. But a very nice young at the front desk helped me lug all my stuff up. The room was large, very clean and comfortable. There was a fridge and microwave and a bar sink. it was very convenient. Breakfast was included and quite good and the Internet access was fast and free. Everyone at the front desk was pleasant and helpful. Highly recommended for family vacations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Heritage Inn is a 90-room limited service hotel appealing to business and leisure travelers. As well as small groups. Located near I-5 at exit 256, it is within minutes of the best of what Bellingham WA has to offer…from beautiful Bellingham Bay to vibrant downtown, to Fairhaven district, to Western Washington University and more.The hotel’s familiar look complements its neighborhood feel. And its luxury hotel beds, fitness center, outdoor seasonal pool and enclosed hot tub, plus FREE parking, WiFi, business center and full hot breakfast provide a desirable home base from which to discover your surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Heritage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Heritage Hotel Bellingham
- Best Western Heritage Hotel
- Best Western Bellingham
- Bellingham Best Western