Stayed one night, checked in quite late. There was very limited parking spots, I squeezed into the last spot available. There are three buildings and my room was in the main building with the lobby. I was on the top floor and there were no elevators that I could see, so it was a bit of a hassle to haul up luggage two flights of stairs. My room seemed clean, but the wifi signal was very weak and there was no wired network access.
It came with a free breakfast which was in another building across the street. The food was average in terms of free breakfasts, but the service was good. Overall great service, everyone was friendly, but the hotel itself was overall just okay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn is a 90-room limited service hotel appealing to business and leisure travelers. As well as small groups. Located near I-5 at exit 256, it is within minutes of the best of what Bellingham WA has to offer…from beautiful Bellingham Bay to vibrant downtown, to Fairhaven district, to Western Washington University and more.The hotel’s familiar look complements its neighborhood feel. And its luxury hotel beds, fitness center, outdoor seasonal pool and enclosed hot tub, plus FREE parking, WiFi, business center and full hot breakfast provide a desirable home base from which to discover your surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Heritage Hotel Bellingham
- Best Western Heritage Hotel
- Best Western Bellingham
- Bellingham Best Western