We stayed there 1 night as we were coming down to pick up a puppy that had flown in to Seattle. From the first contact at checkin to the last contact checking out, everyone was super friendly and courteous. The complimentary breakfast was delicious with lots of healthy choices for adults and children. The rooms were really nice and felt like you were in your own bedroom at home..... Very cozy and inviting! I would most definatley stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Heritage Inn is a 90-room limited service hotel appealing to business and leisure travelers. As well as small groups. Located near I-5 at exit 256, it is within minutes of the best of what Bellingham WA has to offer…from beautiful Bellingham Bay to vibrant downtown, to Fairhaven district, to Western Washington University and more.The hotel’s familiar look complements its neighborhood feel. And its luxury hotel beds, fitness center, outdoor seasonal pool and enclosed hot tub, plus FREE parking, WiFi, business center and full hot breakfast provide a desirable home base from which to discover your surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Heritage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Heritage Hotel Bellingham
- Best Western Heritage Hotel
- Best Western Bellingham
- Bellingham Best Western