This hotel is convenient to freeway and not far from downtown Bellingham and overall a pretty good place to stay. The rooms are large, clean and there is plenty of light. The only thing to be aware of is that there are no elevators. My wife and I were on top floor and had to navigate two sets of stairs with our luggage. We asked for a quiet room and unfortunately there was too much freeway noise to allow us to keep windows open a night. The complimentary breakfast was standard fare but enough variety to get us going. Fitness center is very good and complimentary access to computers near office was nice. Since TA ratings allow only "average" or "very good" my higher rating gives this hotel the benefit of the doubt, but if I could I score somewhere between the two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn is a 90-room limited service hotel appealing to business and leisure travelers. As well as small groups. Located near I-5 at exit 256, it is within minutes of the best of what Bellingham WA has to offer…from beautiful Bellingham Bay to vibrant downtown, to Fairhaven district, to Western Washington University and more.The hotel’s familiar look complements its neighborhood feel. And its luxury hotel beds, fitness center, outdoor seasonal pool and enclosed hot tub, plus FREE parking, WiFi, business center and full hot breakfast provide a desirable home base from which to discover your surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Heritage Hotel Bellingham
- Best Western Heritage Hotel
- Best Western Bellingham
- Bellingham Best Western