Lowest prices for your stay
$143
$143
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
TownePlace Suites
$127
Free cancellation until 12/02/21
Hotels.com$143
Priceline$143
Orbitz.com$143
All reviews lobby bar underground parking indoor pool hot tub pet
Selected filters
Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

The trip at the spring hill suites side was great. 24/7 free shuttle within 5 miles. Josh and Jerry have been very accommodating, friendly, and know the area. Everywhere in the surrounding area is very close and these guys know how to give a tour.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Keith C, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Bellingham, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2017

Hi kathywaterfront and thank you for your recent visit to Bellingham and our TownePlace Suites. I love when I see that my team members made such a positive impact on our guest's stay - Josh and Jerry in your case. I'm so happy they took such great care of you and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 18, 2017

We have stayed at the TownePlace Suites before but last night was terrible! At the front of the hotel they have a BBQ where guests often grill their food and eat. last night there was quite a crowd eating and drinking and some just drinking. They were inside in the breakfast area where you come into the hotel. It's one thing to each have a beer and quite another to each have their bottle of hard liquor - not very family friendly in my opinion... Around 10:30 pm one of,the guests got into a screaming fight outside of room. They were swearing and yelling and suddenly one of them they a can of beer at the other person and we went after them on the street. I was kind of waiting for someone from thenhotel to step out but no one did. Things finally settled down and no sooner did we fall asleep and the people above us were either getting up or coming in at 3 am!! Not much sleep at this hotel!

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

HI mvoelkening, thank you for staying with us and I am so saddened to see your rest was robbed by some highly inconsiderate folks. I assure you this is a very rare occurrence to the extent I would personally like to take care of your next visit when your plans bring you back to Bellingham. I hope to hear from you.

Reviewed March 22, 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 1 night and were very pleasantly surprised. The hotel is exceptionally clean and linens are of nice quality. Loved the full size fridge and nice kitchenette. Alex at the front desk was very friendly and we had a wonderful time at happy hour, unfortunately I can't remember the servers na me but he was so friendly and knowledgeable and recommended a local whit wine that was delicious.

Breakfast was the best I have had at a hotel

Will definitely return

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Keith C, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Bellingham, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2017

Hi molly2kit and thank you so much not only for your recent visit to our TownePlace Suites in Bellingham but also for taking time to share such a great experience. As Bellingham's only true extended-stay hotel, we really appreciate being able to offer the full kitchens as we do. Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

Got to Bellingham early morning. Around 4:00 am.
Stopped at two hotels that would not let me check in until 1:00pm at the earliest.
Explained that I was working evenings and
would be getting to bed around 6:00am.
No help at these hotels.
Really helpful front desk at TownPlaceSuites.
Nice and new decor.
The room was large with king size bed.
Full kitchen, refrigerator, freezer, stovetop and microwave.
Price was very reasonable.
Stayed 2 weeks and couldn't have been happier.
Will be back in a few weeks and plan on staying here again.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business

Hi Kevin and thank you so much for stopping in! I'm sorry to hear that your visit to Bellingham started off on a rough note at some area hotels regarding room availability. Naturally I'm very delighted that not only were we able to get you in a suite right away, but that you found the full extended-stay amenities - like the stove - so helpful for a two week stay. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed February 4, 2017

Well designed room-could use as a studio apartment because of full kitchen. Very nice free breakfast and great pool. Very fair price and nice staff. Good light for reading in the room and an amazing TV.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Keith C, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Bellingham, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2017

Dear marathonrunner60878, thank you for your recent visit and for taking time to share your great experience with us at the TownePlace Suites Bellingham. We hope when your plans bring you back to town we can look forward to having you as our guest again!