Bay City Motor Inn
Hotel Bellingham Airport(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$122
$70
Groupon.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $78/night.

$84
$76
QualityInn
Holiday Inn Express Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$117
HIExpress.com
Comfort Inn Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$85
ComfortInn
$67
EconoLodge
Best Western Heritage Inn(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$116
Baymont by Wyndham Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$79
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$109
Fairhaven Village Inn(Bellingham)
$239
Hotel Bellwether(Bellingham)
$198
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $221/night.

All reviewsextended stayplace to staycontinental breakfast isperfect locationparking lotcomfortable bedwafflesmotelfurniturecanada
Reviewed May 23, 2009

I work construction in the area from time to time, I was first introduced to Bay City Motor Inn about three years ago. Rooms are spacious,very homey for(for a motel,very nice), access to serveral places to dine,(fast food and resturants, gas stations, grocery store down the street.) Pay by day, week, or month,very clean, all nessecery channels of television you would want,if your stay is short or long. As for myself, if I land a job 30-40 miles away from this motel, this is the place I'd choose to stay, you can't go wrong !!!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank jjgoforth
Reviewed May 9, 2009

This was a great motel. The rooms were clean, it's quiet, and the service was great. The owner was very kind and so were all the employees. I had a three day stay and the rooms were for a vairly good price. There is a Haggens only a five minute walk away and lots of restraunts nearby. Overall, i had a great stay and if I ever need a place to stay, I'd definitely come back to Bay City Motor Inn.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed March 14, 2009

My mother and I were traveling to Whistler and used Bellingham for a 1-night stopover. Every other place we'd stopped at was sold-out, even the Motel 6 (an ominous sign unto itself). I paid $119 for a king bed/jacuzzi room. The jacuzzi didn't work, a bedside lamp was nonfunctional, the in-room fridge didn't work, ditto the air conditioning. We hardly slept at all that night and checked out super early. Perhaps that's because we got somebody else's wake-up call by mistake at 4:45 am!!! I was never so glad to get out of a place in all my life, this includes basic training when I served in the military!
I told the front desk guy about all the room issues when we checked out. His reply? "Well, that's not my problem!" I took this up with my credit card company and they went to bat for me. The owner was obstinate, making excuses for the room's problems, i.e., we didn't plug the lamp or fridge in....Hello?!?! Who would work against their own best interest in such a way? Ridiculous! The credit card company gave us the refund out of their pocket. Never thought I'd see the day when I'd cheer corporate over the small-business owner, but there you have it...

• Stayed: July 2008
3  Thank rainyisle
Reviewed March 11, 2009

I had a confirmed room reservation at this hotel for the RSVP (popular bike ride from Seattle to Vancouver in Aug 2009). I think the owner realized his hotel was on the bike route and decided to gouge his patrons. I received a phone call notifying me that the room rate was being raised from $75 to $175 for that date only. I'm not sure how the hotel can do this but I think it's very unethical.

Stayed: March 2009, traveled with friends
4  Thank LAH65
Reviewed February 4, 2009

A relative used Trip Advisor to check out the reviews (as usual) for me as I was on the road, and we picked this one based on the reviews, star rating, and price, so I didn't book ahead online. When I got here, I was pleased to find out that the price for the room was much less than quoted on the TA website. The price was so low, in fact, that I checked the room out before committing to it, and it was just fine. I would say that the 3 1/2 star TA rating is accurate, and the front desk staff was very friendly and accomodating.
This is a good place to stay at a very good price, kind of like Super 8 used to be.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)