“Great Dinner!”

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Great Dinner!”
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

We just finished an awesome meal! We started out with the Coconut Wong Tons! So Good! The moved on to The BBQ Coconut Chicken and Thai Angel and they were both delicious!

Burnaby, BC
“Thai staff but can't really say it's authentic Thai food”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

The (free) salad was a nice welcome dish, however, we found a small piece of paper towel in one of our salad…yuk! Staff, decorations and music were all great. We ordered the deep fried fish (trout) dish - the sauce was not what we would typically expected so a tad bit disappointing but the fish itself was really good. The other dish should have a lot more basil if you want to call it “Pad Kaprao.” We didn’t care for the stuffed chicken wings either. We saw a server put his hand right on the clean plate which made us think twice about the cleanliness of the overall.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank BubbleTea_Fun
Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
“Pleasant surprise”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Not much to look at from outside but you can trust the good reviews! I had a Tofu appetizer and Pad Thai. The service was friendly and prompt. The food was good and spiced just right. I'd rate it excellent but I don't know Thai food well enough yet. I know I liked it, I liked it a lot.

• Visited October 2013
Forks, Washington
“Good Thai in Bellingham”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I ate here twice this weekend. Since I was only in town a few days that should tell you something. I had the Massaman Curry the first night and the Panang Curry the second. I thought they were both good. Not the best I have ever had, but much better than I expected to find in Bellingham. The service was quick and friendly both nights. The food was fresh and hot. I got there just at the end of the dinner rush the first night and was disappointed to be told they had just run out of brown rice. I ordered steamed rice instead. When the waitress came out with my food I was surprised to see a big bowl of brown rice. I looked up and the waitress had a big smile. She said the new batch had just finished cooking so she had been able to get some for me. I was very happy that she had taken the time to get what I wanted since I would never have known it had just become available.

The restaurant is hidden in a modest little strip mall just off Meridian Street near I-5. It doesn't look fancy from the outside. Inside it has the usual Thai restaurant decorations, nothing opulent. I would say they are spending their money of the staff and food which seems to me to be the right priorities. The restaurant is spotlessly clean, including the restroom.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Jennifer G
Seattle, Washington
“You can get spicy food here!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised to get spicy food. The vegetables were fresh and not over cooked. Everything was tasty. The place was packed.

Visited August 2013