I took my kids and now my grandkids to this park. It is a lovely park for playing, running/walking and swimming. Lat spring I thought I would take our puppy there and he had a great time. Unfortunitly he drank some of the water from the lake and ended up with a bacterial infection. The vet asked where we had been and said it that Paddon was not a good place to take any animals. Now I know and so do you.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.