“Really good food”

Lakeway Teriyaki
Ranked #301 of 452 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed August 7, 2009

This is my favorite teriyaki place in Bellingham and Whatcom County. I live north in Ferndale, and I go out of my way to visit Lakeway Teriyaki. I always get the chicken and pork combo and a side of gyoza's. And they are always willing to subsitute more rice for the veggies that I don't want. It's pretty much the same menu as any other teriyaki place, but it just tastes better.

1  Thank milkergirl1
There are newer reviews for Lakeway Teriyaki

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 16, 2008

Ginger Boat is better and cheaper.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Bellingham, Washington
Reviewed November 9, 2007

Very good, but not as good as others

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 24, 2007

My wife and I used to eat regularly at Lakeway Teriyaki when we lived
in Bellingham. Upon moving to Denver we realized what a great place for Teriyaki western Washington was. Whether you live in Bellingham or are just passing through I would strongly encourage you to go and check Lakeway Teriyaki out.

Been to Lakeway Teriyaki? Share your experiences!