“Delicious food, decent portions and consistently good quality”
Review of Lakeway Teriyaki

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lakeway Teriyaki
Ranked #242 of 478 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed May 24, 2014

I've read some of the other reviews (the negative ones) and not certain if these reviewers actually ate at this restaurant or not? This past year, I have dined here several times. Every time...delicious food, well prepared, larger portions and overall good value for the $. A clean restaurant with very friendly staff and good service overall. Nothing fancy though, as they are located in a strip mall adjoining Fred Meyer in South Bellingham, however, generally really good and tasty food. I'll be back....

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Great food made to order, great friendly service and great prices! The restaurant is always spotless. Love this place <3

1  Thank Peppercino
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Wow! For a teriyaki place, this one rocks. Great food; right next to Fred Meyer, and nice people. Seating was excellent. I never gave a review on a teriyaki place; but we had to wait 2 hours for something in Fred Meyer and got hungry. Were we surprised at how delicious this was! Miso Soup - Chicken Teriyaki - supreme.

1  Thank wendi l
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I pop in here frequently for the Miso Soup and the Gyoza. I think that both are excellent. Unfortunately, I cant review the full menu. The staff has always been very friendly and fast.

3  Thank OneTrippyHippy
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Ginger Boat is our normal go-to for this type of food but we thought we'd try something new - bad idea. Atmosphere isn't terrible. Prices are ridiculous though - $12.95 for a combination plate at an order-at-the-counter strip mall restaurant? I will usually eat anything but about 5 bites in I was done. Veggie options were flat out gross - the tofu was like eating jello swimming in store bought terriyaki sauce, stir fried veggies old and rubbery, veggie roll was not even edible. Avoid!

1  Thank iamjetblack

Been to Lakeway Teriyaki? Share your experiences!