“really good would come again”

Giuseppe's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Giuseppe's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 451 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Roeder
Description: Giuseppe's Al Porto has a spectacular view of Squalicum Marina at Bellingham Bay and with Chef Christian Turner focusing on the freshest local ingredients, while utilizing classic Italian technique, our restaurant is an experience that you cannot afford to miss!! We offer Dining Al Tramonto which is our three course dinner for $14.95 Sunday thru Thursday from 4:00pm - 5:30pm. Or come join us for happy hour and our hand crafted Infusion Cocktails as well as Chef Turner's Balsamic Rosemary Glazed Ribs! With our two large outdoor dining terraces as well as our main dining area's Giuseppe's Al Porto is suited for all occasions.
Seattle, Washington
“really good would come again”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Very very good (but not "excellent") meal, service, attention to detail, presentation, staff, dessert, all of it.Would definitely come again without hesitation.

• Visited December 2013

Bellingham, Washington
“What We Expected”
Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

Made a early bird dinner reservation, requested a seat by the window, arrived on time, warmly recieved, hostess acknowledged our request and promptly seated us at a corner table by the windows. The server was pleasant, friendly, and agreeably modified the early bird menu to accomodate. Our Caprese salad arrived quickly, cheese and tomatos were strong and fresh, lite on basil, good portion of tasty oil/ vineger. Dinner portions for an early bird were generous and dessert was satisfying. Overall experience was excellent.

Blaine
“Exceptional everything!”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

With no reservations, we were greeted warmly and friendly by the hostess and taken back to the main dining room. Passing by the kitchen our senses were filled with tantalizing aromas. We were going to be seated right next to a large noisy fun-going party but asked to be seated somewhere a little quieter and more intimate. The hostess then took us(no fuss) to a different part of the dining room where the ambiance was warm & romantic!. Once seated, we were greeted by our server who was super friendly and had a great knowledge of the menu and wine list and proceeded to execute the most wonderful service I have experienced in a very, very long time. My husband had the Lobster Ravioli and I had Guiseppe's childhood favorite(prawns, scallops in a yellow curry sauce), both were absolutely amazing!!!! When it came to dessert, I mentioned that it was my husband's birthday and the server whisked our menus away and brought a huge piece of Housemade Tiramisu cake with a candle. Guiseppe himself frequented our table several times to ensure that everything was fine, and we both left sated from the exquisitely executed everything!!!...You gotta go!!!!!

• Visited December 2013
Bellingham, Washington
“Perfect Cocktail Made to Order!”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

When I go back, I will definitely request Gina to be our waitress again. When I couldn't decide on
a cocktail she inquired of my likes/dislikes and suggested some ideas. Gina and the bartender
created a new drink just for me and it was perfect. She said I should name it. So, it is now, 'the
Charlie', which is my nickname.
As for the food, the Caesar Salad and Tiramisu are worth a 5 rating. The Lobster Ravioli, $28, is a 2. The portion is small and you can not see or taste any lobster.

• Visited November 2013
Coquitlam, Canada
“Now that's Italian!”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Just had dinner at Giuseppes! We got there right when it opened at 5 pm so got in without a reservation, luckily but it looked as though you should try to reserve as it was busy! I had spaghetti Bolognese and my husband had the Lasagna. Both were excellent. The restaurant was very accommodating as I am not a big eater and they gave me a smaller sized entrée. My husband and I shared the Caprese salad and it was a 10/10! So Fresh. There was plenty of fresh baked bread and butter on the table. I had a glass of Procesco and our bill was $62. Not cheap but worth the high quality and great service! Would definitely recommend and return.

• Visited November 2013

Been to Giuseppe's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!