“This place has 'Hamsters hypnotized!”

Boundary Bay Brewery & Bistro
Ranked #3 of 460 Restaurants in Bellingham
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Boundary Bay Brewery opened in 1995 & we've been making great handcrafted beer and fresh, local food for the Bellingham community ever since! Our brewery houses a Tap Room and family-friendly Bistro, located in a restored historic 1922 warehouse in Downtown Bellingham, across from the Saturday Farmer's Market. We also have a great deck for outdoor dining and a Beer Garden where you can enjoy BBQ's and outdoor concerts in the Summer.
Reviewed March 22, 2010

Beers are OK and food is fair at best but this place is always packed. Everyone I talk to about BBay always says the samething,"meh".

Reviewed February 28, 2010

Great beer - the nachos we had were good As well. We only had the one app, but the beer far surpassed the food on that scale.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 23, 2010

rustic, classic, very pacific northwest. great pizza!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 22, 2009

My husband and I had dinner here during our August, 2009 trip to Washington. The food was very good and fresh -- we both had the salmon, which came with Yukon Gold potatoes and green beans, and split a bumbleberry crumble with ice cream for dessert. The beer was even better: we started with a sampler tray, then had their Imperial IPA (him) and Imperial Stout (me), served in 10-oz. glasses. All the beer was well made and flavorful. This is not a quiet place; it was Friday night and it was hoppin'. There was live music in the outdoor area, which was packed. Our waitress took very good care of us. It's right downtown, so parking is on the street, but we found a spot about a block away.

Reviewed July 21, 2009

Love Boundary Bay! The beer is awesome, the food is super tasty and they do what they can to be green and support local businesses and agriculture. I'm a fan. I haven't found a single thing on their ecclectic menu that I didn't like: right now the chicken enchilladas are my fave. They are constantly throwing events so there's always something to do if you're ever looking to go out and do something. Staff is warm and casual and the overall experience is worth the wait for a table :)