“Horrified”

Boundary Bay Brewery & Bistro
Ranked #5 of 457 Restaurants in Bellingham
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Boundary Bay Brewery opened in 1995 & we've been making great handcrafted beer and fresh, local food for the Bellingham community ever since! Our brewery houses a Tap Room and family-friendly Bistro, located in a restored historic 1922 warehouse in Downtown Bellingham, across from the Saturday Farmer's Market. We also have a great deck for outdoor dining and a Beer Garden where you can enjoy BBQ's and outdoor concerts in the Summer.
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We went for dinner on Saturday night and thought it must be good since it was packed and we had to wait. After ordering I went to washroom which is directly across from kitchen . As I passed by the kitchen , I saw so much food on the kitchen floor it was absolutely disgusting. There was enough food on the floor to fill a garbage can. I thought maybe they had accident so on my way back I looked again and saw food everywhere on floor, even in corners ext. It made me sick to my stomach , I told my friend to go look and she also said she had never seen anything like it. The food was also gross, it looked like it had been thrown on plate ,needless to say we left.

I am amazed that other people have never noticed this, because I am sure that they would have no business. Also where are the health inspectors? This place should be closed until further notice.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

You have to like the beer offerings. Most of which are crafted for hop lovers. The clam chowder was everything you expect being this close to salt water.
No place we ate in Bellingham including this one had padded seating. I guess en you are popular you don't want guests to linger too long.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I don't even like beer, but my friends seem to find them tops. I like their food, there is a nice deck for outdoor seating and a big beer garden down below for private parties and live music.

Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

Beer was excellent! The ipa is wonderful. The food was okay. Nothing special just generic food. Could use more attention to detail and flavor. Would go back for beer.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

This is the place where all the locals hang. There is live music most evenings and fun outdoor cookouts in the summer with music and hula hoops! Not to mention the beer, for which they are national award winners. The food is way above your beer pub usual affair- never had a bad meal here.

Been to Boundary Bay Brewery & Bistro? Share your experiences!