We went for dinner on Saturday night and thought it must be good since it was packed and we had to wait. After ordering I went to washroom which is directly across from kitchen . As I passed by the kitchen , I saw so much food on the kitchen floor it was absolutely disgusting. There was enough food on the floor to fill a garbage can. I thought maybe they had accident so on my way back I looked again and saw food everywhere on floor, even in corners ext. It made me sick to my stomach , I told my friend to go look and she also said she had never seen anything like it. The food was also gross, it looked like it had been thrown on plate ,needless to say we left.
I am amazed that other people have never noticed this, because I am sure that they would have no business. Also where are the health inspectors? This place should be closed until further notice.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.