“best sandwich I've ever eaten”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2012

The hot oven turkey sandwich is AMAZING. Really, to die for. That with a bowl of their lemon chicken soup and I could pretty much die right there, honestly.

Reviewed February 19, 2012

Food is great, service is fine, cost is fair and it is clean

Reviewed January 20, 2012

I have heard about Cascade Pizza for years and finally went. Boy, was I unimpressed. I suppose if one counted salt as a flavor, it had plenty, but it was all pretty bland otherwise. Our friend was lactose intolerant and asked for a cheeseless pizza. You would think that he asked for something from Mars. Show some imagination.

2  Thank jesuistom
Reviewed January 19, 2012

This is good affordable italian food without a lot of fuss. More of a neighborhood restuarant feel. It is not a Fern Garden style experience. The place is older and shows it a bit. Parking is convenient. Typically easy to get in without much wait for modest sized parties.

Reviewed December 21, 2011

I'm not going to say much more. Its just bla. Uninteresting, uninspired food. Greasy uninteresting pizza and the pasta was, well, bla.
I understand its popular with some locals, but this local won't be back. I tried it several times with friends who insisted I'd like it, but they were wrong.
Whoever it was that wrote this was the "best Italian food" they'd ever eaten must have had all their previous Italian meals at a shopping mall food court. This place isn't worth the gas money I spent driving there.

3  Thank samjust08

Been to Cascade Pizza & Italian? Share your experiences!