“Good Selection of Italian classics”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Ferndale, Washington
“Good Selection of Italian classics”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

This is good affordable italian food without a lot of fuss. More of a neighborhood restuarant feel. It is not a Fern Garden style experience. The place is older and shows it a bit. Parking is convenient. Typically easy to get in without much wait for modest sized parties.

Bellingham, WA
“Bla...Just plain bla.”
Reviewed December 21, 2011

I'm not going to say much more. Its just bla. Uninteresting, uninspired food. Greasy uninteresting pizza and the pasta was, well, bla.
I understand its popular with some locals, but this local won't be back. I tried it several times with friends who insisted I'd like it, but they were wrong.
Whoever it was that wrote this was the "best Italian food" they'd ever eaten must have had all their previous Italian meals at a shopping mall food court. This place isn't worth the gas money I spent driving there.

• Visited December 2011
3 Thank samjust08
“Best Itallian Ever”
Reviewed November 29, 2011

I am not a huge fan of the pizza, but I love the lasgana. Their meat sauce is delicious and hearty, and they have reasonable prices. I cannot believe this has such a low rating, I have been going here for years. It is a family friendly atmosphere, and the service people are nice.

• Visited October 2011
Blaine, Washington
“Beware of moldy parmesan cheese”
Reviewed August 7, 2009

I hadn't visited Cascade Pizza since I had been a kid, and some co-workers told me to try it again. What a mistake. The food was slow, the pizza was mediocre, and the parmesan cheese in the shaker was moldy! Too bad I found out it was spoiled after I put it on my pizza. Never again will we eat there!

1 Thank milkergirl1
“Not outstanding, not awful.”
Reviewed March 30, 2009

Not outstanding, not awful.

Been to Cascade Pizza & Italian? Share your experiences!