“What do normal people eat here?”
Review of Colophon Cafe

Colophon Cafe
Ranked #10 of 462 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: We are located in a national historic building over 130 years old and adjacent to city park space. For nearly 30 years, the Colophon Cafe has been the true heart of Fairhaven! We strive for fresh and delicious food, offering five homemade soups a day and we are known for our African Peanut Soup, fresh salads and sandwiches, a full cocktail menu with rotating taps and an excellent happy hour from 3-6pm Monday thru Friday. Our bakers make all our desserts from scratch and we have an epic peanut butter pie, cookies and cakes. We have many gluten-free options and will cater to dietary restrictions. Outdoor patio seating is available seasonally on the perimeter of a city park that often has live music and events. If it is cold, cozy up on the couch and have a Caffe Umbria espresso or glass of wine by the fire with your favorite people. We hope to see you soon and welcome to Bellingham!
Reviewed November 9, 2012

The Colophon is too gourmet for my taste. Give me a place where I can order a good old hamburger. Food is expensive, too. Location is great just off Fairhaven green.

1  Thank CleanfreakBellingham

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great food and old town atmosphere. We have had several meals and they all ave been great. We will come again.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Good salads, good soups, wonderful bread. Desserts are wonderful and very fattening but when you need a "pick-me-up" nothing beats their brownies or cobblers.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

My book group meets here and they are always good to us. Have the Mexican corn and bean soup or the African peanut soup (yum). Or order a big cookie or some cheesecake, it's all good.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I loved this restaurant. It is just not as good with the change of owners. I may try again tho, I always loved their soups and pot pies.

Been to Colophon Cafe? Share your experiences!