“Great food, I love their...”

Anthony's at Squalicum Harbor
Ranked #9 of 444 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great food, I love their...”
Reviewed November 21, 2008

Great food, I love their 4 course sunset dinner deals

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Nice place to go, noisy...”
Reviewed August 20, 2008

Nice place to go, noisy, food food, but it never changes. I like it however.

Bellingham
“Watch your Credit Cards!”
Reviewed July 8, 2008

It took us 20 minutes, just to get water served. Service was poor throughout the night and to top it off; the waitress helped herself to our Visa and gave herself a big fat tip. After finding the fraudulent charge on my Visa bill, I contacted the owner, who basically went on the defensive and told me he would check into it. After checking his books, the owner did call me back; he told me Anthony’s takes these things very seriously and that he would be sending me something in the mail for my troubles. Well I’m sure Anthony’s does that these things very seriously, but I don’t think Anthony’s Homeport Bellingham does. After waiting more than a month, I never received anything in the mail. I did get credited back the overcharge; no matter, Visa froze payment for me anyway.

1 Thank bham2008
washington
“Great menu - dissapointing prepartation”
Reviewed June 14, 2008

Beautiful setting, Customer service was great. Food disappointing. Took my adult son here for a Birthday Dinner. Our Food was drown in Butter - Even pea pods were swimming in it. Fresh Halibut and Copper River Salmon were lost. Nice evenig but we did not feel like we had the meal we had paid for.

2 Thank ramonabare
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Steak and Seafood is there any better combo!?”
Reviewed January 19, 2008

Steak and Seafood is there any better combo!?