“Wonderful!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Anthony's Homeport

Anthony's Homeport
Ranked #10 of 424 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: American, Pacific Rim, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lantzville, Vancouver Island, BC
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Took advantage of their 4 course 'early' meal deal for $22. The selection was varied with something for everyone and it was hard to make a choice. There were 7 of us and we all really enjoyed our selection & vowed to return. We knew to make a reservation because this is so popular. The place was full on a Monday evening. The service was great, the portions just right, the location & view lovely. Highly recommend & I can't wait to go back. The only downside is that it is a little noisy, which might annoy some.

Cannon Beach, Oregon
“Copper River salmon in season”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

The colour of this fish is amazing, perfectly presented atop mashed potatoes with bright green veg. My wife loved it, while I opted for shellfish in linguini, equally enjoyable. We have enjoyed many meals here, and will certainly be back again. Restaurant is well designed with tables on risers so everyone can enjoy the marina view. Gorgeous sunset as we ended with in season rhubarb cheesecake.

Visited May 2014
Anchorage, Alaska
“Excellant Restaurant on the Water.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

My wife and I stopped here for an early dinner. We were in Bellingham for a few days. The restaurant is right on the water by the harbor. Very nice view. We had the fresh Copper River Red Salmon. My wife had it on a salad and I as a dinner. Very fresh, very tasty. I had to try their Rhubarb Strawberry Margarita. Nice combination! We will definitely go back.

• 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Atlanta, Georgia
“CONSISTENTLY AWESOME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

This place is in my constant list every time I am in Bellingham. Dinner Main dishes may change... Although they are always very good. However, the one item I must always get - SPINACH SALAD... Dressing - to die for. And what it makes this salad different from all other ones? BERRIES - Each month they use different berries that they top their spinach salad with... My absolute favorite - huckleberry!

1 Thank Ordubadli
Bellingham, Washington
“Excellent food and oh-so-fresh!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

We've been to Anthony's Homeport numerous times and have never been disappointed. The food is always good and the seafood is super fresh! I love how they do specials on whatever seafood is "in season" - like their Copper River Salmon event in late spring. The views of Squalicum Harbor are close and lovely. While they specialize in seafood, they also do some pasta dishes and steaks also. It's all good. A great place for a special meal.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars

Been to Anthony's Homeport? Share your experiences!