“Christmas In Bellingham”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Mill Bay, BC
“Christmas In Bellingham”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Boxing Day dining at Anthony's was a treat for my wife and I as both our birthday's fall in late December. The place was hopping so we were accommodated at the bar for a short period before our table was ready and then we dined on crab which was extremely good. The service, atmosphere and food makes our visits to Anthony's a must.

• Visited December 2013

Hartsdale, New York
“Fabulous Crab Cakes”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

A visit to Bellingham is not complete without at least one meal at Anthony's. Had lunch at this fine seafood restaurant yesterday. If you like crab cakes, they are a "must" and one of Anthony's signature dishes. Although generally served only on the dinner menu, the chef accommodated my crab cake request. And I was so glad he did, for they were FABULOUS!! Nothing but pure Pacific crab meat ... no fillers whatsoever. Rice pilaf and perfectly cooked string beans were delicious accompaniments, as was the warm, fresh baked sourdough bread served alongside. All in all, a superb meal to bring my Bellingham visit to an end. Will surely be dining at Anthony's again, next time I'm in town.

• Visited November 2013
Burnaby, Canada
“Very nice views”
Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

Went for lunch yesterday & had their Crispy Coconut Prawns with a nice St Michelle's Indian Wells Cabernet. Both my wife and I loved the fresh salad with a type of peanut sauce dressing. The four prawns were large and came with jasmine rice. Although we enjoyed them we found them somewhat oily. We always enjoy this wine.

Service was good but not excellent.

The marina views are excellent and we will try this restaurant on a sunny day and order something somewhat lighter. Perhaps we will try the Mahi Mahi Tacos.

I would recommend it to friends.

• Visited November 2013
BC
“love seafood”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

had an excellent meal here. Husband had coconut shrimp bowl only 4 shrimp but those were very good. Unusual shredded raw beet in with rice but came all attached together.
I had Oysters again they were excellent but more like oyster strips. The roasted veggies were great love the pumpkin seed but n need to have the French .fries as they were only average and took away from the whole meal. Loved the coleslaw..tried to get recipe but only got hints. Rice wine vinegar and pickled ginger.
Disappointed the bread was extra and the clam chowder too both delicious. Very small cups of clam chowder less than 1/3 cup. Hard not to lick the bowl.

• Visited October 2013
Bellingham, Washington
“Great food- always consistent”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I love Anthony's restaurant for well prepared and fresh seafood dishes. The fish could come from the water right in front of the windows, it tastes so fresh. I go often for happy hour and dinner and am always satisfied.

• Visited October 2013

Been to Anthony's at Squalicum Harbor? Share your experiences!