“A view a view a view”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Beautiful view over the water, no matter where you sit! A little pricey, but one taste of my husband's halibut - cooked over alderwood, had me speechless. Delicious! My steak was 'so so', but I should have known - if you go to a fish restaurant; order fish. We felt relaxed, not rushed, which was good because we were connecting with old friends. The waitress was extremely helpful. We loved it so much, that we went to brunch the next day since we didn't know too many restaurants in the area. The location is wonderful because you can walk and walk around the harbor - walking off that brunch the next day was great!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Pleased that we were seated in a booth, with great views of the marina. Very attentive, helpful service by Stephanie. Rhubarb in season, in drinks, desserts, very creative. Mangoes too on my wife's fish and my Cobb salad. One of the tastiest Cobb salads I have enjoyed, pleasantly devoid of blue cheese dressing and egg, just a few crumbles for taste. So we couldn't resist a shared ending of Rhubarb Stump, not a word I had heard before. It means a soft topping, somewhere between pastry and crumble, I think. We plan to return for dinner or Sunday brunch, looked at both menus.

Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Met friends there for dinner & you cannot beat the view. Our waiter was attentive and very good. Dinners are a great price, the fish was fresh. Couldn't ask for much more. It's a great place for dinner

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Gorgeous view; quality preparation; value for price high; good service. This has become my favorite place for "de-stressing". Anthony's Hearthfire is a smaller more intimate version, but Anthony's Homeport is the place for fine dining.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I ordered the fish and chips meal and I must say that I've had better fish at fast-food places. All I could taste was the breading and the grease. The chips were good, though. Everyone else in my party enjoyed their orders - salmon cakes, the Northwest seafood soup dish (can't remember the name of it), and the shrimp cocktail.

Been to Anthony's at Squalicum Harbor? Share your experiences!