“A view a view a view”

Anthony's at Squalicum Harbor
Ranked #9 of 444 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Scenic view, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Seattle, Washington
“A view a view a view”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Beautiful view over the water, no matter where you sit! A little pricey, but one taste of my husband's halibut - cooked over alderwood, had me speechless. Delicious! My steak was 'so so', but I should have known - if you go to a fish restaurant; order fish. We felt relaxed, not rushed, which was good because we were connecting with old friends. The waitress was extremely helpful. We loved it so much, that we went to brunch the next day since we didn't know too many restaurants in the area. The location is wonderful because you can walk and walk around the harbor - walking off that brunch the next day was great!

• Visited May 2013

Cannon Beach, Oregon
“Excellent Saturday lunch!”
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Pleased that we were seated in a booth, with great views of the marina. Very attentive, helpful service by Stephanie. Rhubarb in season, in drinks, desserts, very creative. Mangoes too on my wife's fish and my Cobb salad. One of the tastiest Cobb salads I have enjoyed, pleasantly devoid of blue cheese dressing and egg, just a few crumbles for taste. So we couldn't resist a shared ending of Rhubarb Stump, not a word I had heard before. It means a soft topping, somewhere between pastry and crumble, I think. We plan to return for dinner or Sunday brunch, looked at both menus.

Visited May 2013
“Gorgeous view”
Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Met friends there for dinner & you cannot beat the view. Our waiter was attentive and very good. Dinners are a great price, the fish was fresh. Couldn't ask for much more. It's a great place for dinner

• Visited May 2013
Blaine, WA
“Excellent choice in Bellingham”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Gorgeous view; quality preparation; value for price high; good service. This has become my favorite place for "de-stressing". Anthony's Hearthfire is a smaller more intimate version, but Anthony's Homeport is the place for fine dining.

Visited April 2013
Spokane, Washington
“Very disappointed”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I ordered the fish and chips meal and I must say that I've had better fish at fast-food places. All I could taste was the breading and the grease. The chips were good, though. Everyone else in my party enjoyed their orders - salmon cakes, the Northwest seafood soup dish (can't remember the name of it), and the shrimp cocktail.

Visited April 2013

Been to Anthony's at Squalicum Harbor? Share your experiences!