“Excellent Saturday lunch!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Anthony's at Squalicum Harbor

Anthony's at Squalicum Harbor
Ranked #10 of 440 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cannon Beach, Oregon
“Excellent Saturday lunch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Pleased that we were seated in a booth, with great views of the marina. Very attentive, helpful service by Stephanie. Rhubarb in season, in drinks, desserts, very creative. Mangoes too on my wife's fish and my Cobb salad. One of the tastiest Cobb salads I have enjoyed, pleasantly devoid of blue cheese dressing and egg, just a few crumbles for taste. So we couldn't resist a shared ending of Rhubarb Stump, not a word I had heard before. It means a soft topping, somewhere between pastry and crumble, I think. We plan to return for dinner or Sunday brunch, looked at both menus.

Visited May 2013

“Gorgeous view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Met friends there for dinner & you cannot beat the view. Our waiter was attentive and very good. Dinners are a great price, the fish was fresh. Couldn't ask for much more. It's a great place for dinner

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Blaine, WA
“Excellent choice in Bellingham”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

Gorgeous view; quality preparation; value for price high; good service. This has become my favorite place for "de-stressing". Anthony's Hearthfire is a smaller more intimate version, but Anthony's Homeport is the place for fine dining.

Visited April 2013
Spokane, Washington
“Very disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

I ordered the fish and chips meal and I must say that I've had better fish at fast-food places. All I could taste was the breading and the grease. The chips were good, though. Everyone else in my party enjoyed their orders - salmon cakes, the Northwest seafood soup dish (can't remember the name of it), and the shrimp cocktail.

Visited April 2013
Washington
“Always a great pace to eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

Love the view and the resonable price. Also great service! Go ther at least 4 times per year! I love their Sunday Brunch. Make sure you make reservations!

Visited December 2012

Been to Anthony's at Squalicum Harbor? Share your experiences!