“Shopping break”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2014

When we go shopping on the Guide Meridian strip in Bellingham which is usually once a month we usually stop at Billy McHales. The food is always good and resonably priced. I really like their pear and blue cheese salad and the ribs but everything I have tried on the menu has not disappointed.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

One of my favorite restaurants! I am very sorry to see you are closing! Best wishes to the owners and all of the workers! I have nothing but good things to say about this place!!

Reviewed May 19, 2014

This is a fun family restaurant. There is plenty of seating, some attractions for kids (e.g. a train running around an elevated track), a bar, and very friendly service. Their specialties seem to be barbeque and burgers, but they also offer steak, salads, a few pasta dishes, sandwiches... Honestly I had a hard time choosing what to order. I went with a blue cheese burger (very good) and sweet potato fries. Not my favorite burger ever, but it was slightly greasy and had tons of blue cheese, fried onions, and the meat was tasty too. No skimping on the fixin's here. Others at the table tried their mac 'n cheese, brisket, ribs, and sandwiches. Everyone was happy with their meal. The servers were very accommodating. I got the feeling I could have completely customized my order and they would have done it. The food was reasonably priced as well.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Our first visit to this establishment was nothing short of great. What made it especially fantastic was the service provided by "Ashley S". She provided an unparalleled level of customer service, for that we'll certainly re-visit this establishment. (food and drink was also good and very reasonably priced!)

Reviewed February 6, 2014

We've stopped in here a few times. It's OK and consistent. Large selection of menu items and the kids like it. It has a train that runs around an elevated track. Their ribs are good but too sweet for my taste. Burgers are fine. Never have had anything bad but nothing outstanding either.