All reviews waffles strawberries and whipped cream fred meyer boiled eggs waffle machine whole foods close to downtown free breakfast hot tub woods coffee breakfast sandwich fresh fruit comfortable beds stayed two nights road noise hotel room english muffin
Reviewed December 6, 2017

Check-in was quick with satisfactory service. Room was clean and tidy but with old big, heavy furniture which shook and made noise when walking in the room. Heater was noisy and TV reception was poor, not watchable. Could hear people walking upstairs. Breakfast was basic. Good price and convenient location though.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed November 21, 2017

We arrived late on a Saturday night. We checked in quickly and went to our room. The room was small, but well appointed. The bed was very comfortable and the room was quiet. The clerk at the front desk was great in person and on the phone when I called for the wifi password. I think the wifi is the only poor quality of this place as it did not work very well. Overall, we really enjoyed our short stay.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 12, 2017

The room was fine, clean. Shower didn't work, but the handyman came promptly and fixed it within minutes. Personnel was friendly and helpful. Very accessible to the interstate. Hotel staff helpful in recommending things to see and do in the area.

Room Tip: I liked it because it was right off I-5, very easy to get to and get back on the interstate
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 11, 2017

From the kind and welcoming front desk, to the excellent coffee and the many choices for breakfast includind waffles with deiicious strawberries and whipped cream and the cnvenient location to catch a local bus or Uber including the Bellair Airport Shuttle which you can take with prior reservations. They board right across the street severa times a day.
A special thanks to Sonya for her warm welcome after a very long flight and train trip
Lasting over twelve hours.
Tracy, always with a cheery (good morning) and a smile that lit up the room.
Kris, you really have made the GuestHouse Inn a very warm and welcoming place for travelers who look forward to returning and also recomending to friends. Thank you!
Monica, I met you just as I was checking out. Looking forward to meeting you again soon.
Lucy

Room Tip: There is a large one bedroom apt available
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

I needed a room for one night and found availability at the GuestHouse Inn. I had stayed there before and enjoyed my stay. The price was right so I booked. Very last minute!!!

At check in I was greeted by Sonia who was very friendly and professional. She checked me in right away. There was a small issue in the room and notified Sonia. She quickly offered to set me up in another room no questions asked!! You know, it is so refreshing to find great customer service. Thank you Sonia!!!

I would recommend the GuestsHouse inn for several reasons:
1. Awesome customer service
2. Economical price
3. Location (many restaurants and a whole foods store across the street)
4. Safe

I will mention the carpet in the hallway and room could use some attention.

I will book again in the future.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo